Approve last meetings minutes.
Discussion of how to deal with release schedule
- Ken V. used to source this from multiple web pages
- Tom says he thought about using the events plugin to hold the information
- Art suggests that we at least link to the sources that Ken was using
- Tom is planning to setup page to present the links
Finance Frank Chiocco
Present balance sheet and revised budget
Discussion of having event fee
- Frank suggests event fee for food events
- Discussion is inconclusive, but overall sentiment is to have some days where we give away food.
Pool Sessions Mark Voorhees – final accounting?(Frank).
Blog/Website Honestly…help needed.
Forum – should we bring it back?
Activities Peter Nolan
Getting Lehigh trips on schedule.
- Andy Fry is leading lower yough trip on June 2nd
- July 22nd is Salmon
- Sean to add the Mongaup 1Bs this week
- Andy is going to take some of his Yonkers people to 2B on Sat. May 20th
Membership Keith Cooper
Guests- What to do if they don’t want to pay.
- Swiftwater rescue with Wayne Gman?
- Some talk about using another instructor
- Keith to reach out to Wayne
- Note Wayne Gmain said he contacted Keith “sharing the 3 dates I have listed that he could easily add in a bunch of people. I also gave him 2 july dates he could work with if that was something he wanted to try and push… as long as he gets at least 6 people. I could even do an early August date if you guys get at least 6 people paid in advance.”
Publicity/ Publications Melissa Spooner
Google address ?
Email about rejoining. Upgrading membership from limited to full?
Safety Sean Kraft –
Training / Instruction Jesse Koproski
Conservation Keith Cooper
Equipment Christopher Dubetsky. Purchased 5 paddles @ $80 each as that was the biggest limiting factor in being able to loan stuff out. Chris will try to sell 1-2. Chris is also tossing old helmets and rand skirts.
Chris has been complaining about not getting equipment back.
Frank to be working on security and getting some boats to his Little Ferry location (east of Garfield).
We own a trailer that could be converted to carry boats. it’s at David’s
New Business: Moodna Gauge – use a $100 trail cam with a free cellular connection to get real time gauge pictures. https://rivercam.io/.
- Approval of last meeting minutes
- Motion by Sean
- Approved by Andy and Frank
- Motion to buy gauge for Moodna
- Frank seconds
- Approved by Keith and Peter