Fees support all our programs, providing benefits for members and the paddling community.
But if you want to check us out, come as a guest.
Be sure you are signed in for the correct account when joining or renewing. Each account must have a unique email.
A waiver is also required to participate in on water activities, including pool sessions.
Voting rights if over 18.
Your membership fees support:
- Partial scholarships for people taking ACA instructor certification courses.
- Upfront costs for pool sessions.
- Purchase of equipment to get folks started whitewater paddling.
- A full schedule of river trips and flat water practice sessions including upfront costs for campsites and food.
- A leadership role in the battle for river access, and support for like-minded organizations.
- And sadly, administrative costs such as accounting software, website hosting and insurance. We have no paid staff but could certainly use your help.
However, if cost is a barrier for joining KCCNY and participating in our activities, please contact us or reach out to any board member and we’ll do our best to work something out.