If we have water we’ll hit the Moodna. Should be good, and we have eyes on this ungauged site Thursday or Friday. Will definitely be enough Croton if Moodna doesn’t run.
Probably a mid-morning start but exact time to be determined. Sign up (book it!) or email trips at tom hart photo doc com or reach out to Tom Hart directly.
Approved: Waiting on waivers/membership/not yet approved:
Register only for the signed in user. Booking for someone else makes tracking waivers and checking in difficult.
Bookings will not be approved unless registrant has the proper membership. Memberships renew at the beginning of the calendar year. Check your membership status. If neeed, Join or Renew. Waivers reguired for all on water activies.
Bookings are closed for this event.