Thanks to a leaking dam they are dumping water. Planning on Friday afternoon run and surfing and then camping locally and doing it all again on Sunday. Meet time and location to be determined.
Seize the water as once the drawdown is complete it will end.
Planning on camping in the area and paddling the Mongaup on Saturday as well.
Approved: Waiting on waivers/membership/not yet approved:
Register only for the signed in user. Booking for someone else makes tracking waivers and checking in difficult.
Bookings will not be approved unless registrant has the proper membership. Memberships renew at the beginning of the calendar year. Check your membership status. If neeed, Join or Renew. Waivers reguired for all on water activies.
Bookings are closed for this event.